- This course features a 25-minute video, test and printed workbook. Designed for ANYONE who comes face-to-face with a client, Customer Service Basics will ensure your entire team is ready to interact with your clients in a friendly, positive, and professional manner.
Greeting Clients – Why & How
- Clear step by step process on how to make each customer feel welcome!
Small Talk – Why & How
- Going beyond your typical “hey how are ya?”
Efficiency in Communication
- Have a chatty Kathy? How to respectfully direct your attention to the next customer.
Pick-up / Drop-off Do’s & Don’ts
- How to appear confident, friendly, and capable so that each client drops off their dog feeling great!
Handling Behavior Inquiries from
Clients – “I’m not a manager, and I didn’t work with the dog. What do I say?”
- What steps need to be taken to set up your manager or shift lead for success?
Departure Salutations – Why & How
- Clear step by step process on how to make each customer feel great when they leave your facility!
Importance of Positive Energy in Customer Service
Importance of Proper Grammar in Written Communication